Households’ WTP for the Reliability of Gas Supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wan-Jung Chou & Andrea Bigano & Alistair Hunt & Stephane La Branche & Anil Markandya & Roberta Pierfederici, 2011. "Households WTP for the Reliability of Gas Supply," Working Papers 2011-05, BC3.
- Chou, Wan-Jung & Bigano, Andrea & Hunt, Alistair & La Branche, Stephane & Markandya, Anil & Pierfederici, Roberta, 2011. "Households’ WTP for the Reliability of Gas Supply," Energy: Resources and Markets 115740, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Jihyo, 2015. "Korean public’s perceptions on supply security of fossil fuels: A contingent valuation analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 301-309.
- Jang, Jinyong & Lee, Jongsu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "The public׳s willingness to pay for securing a reliable natural gas supply in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 3-13.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Security; Gas Supply; Households; Willingness to Pay; Choice Experiment; EU;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2011-10-09 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-10-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask barbara racah to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.