How CO2 Capture and Storage Can Mitigate Carbon Leakage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Quirion & Julie Rozenberg & Olivier Sassi & Adrien Vogt-Schilb, 2011. "How CO2 Capture and Storage Can Mitigate Carbon Leakage," Post-Print hal-00797615, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DURAND-LASSERVE, Olivier & Pierru , Axel & SMEERS, Yves, 2012. "Sensitivity of policy simulation to benchmark scenarios in CGE models: illustration with carbon leakage," CORE Discussion Papers 2012063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 Capture and Storage; Carbon Leakage;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .