Dependent Controllers and Regulation Policies: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Hanley, Nick & Moffatt, Ian & Faichney, Robin & Wilson, Mike, 1999. "Measuring sustainability: A time series of alternative indicators for Scotland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 55-73, January.
- Javier Capó Parrilla & Antoni Riera Font & Jaume Rosselló Nadal, 2005. "Dutch Disease in Tourism Economies. Evidence from Spain," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2005/01, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra"), revised Jan 2005.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Azar, Christian & Holmberg, John & Lindgren, Kristian, 1996. "Socio-ecological indicators for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 89-112, August.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estache, Antonio & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2010.
"What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2010. "What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsElection; Agency; Judges; Regulation; Electricity;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-10-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2006-10-07 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-10-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .