Report NEP-REG-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2006. "Labour Market Regulation and Industrial Performance in India--A Critical Review of the Empirical Evidence," Working papers 141, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Miguel Rodríguez Méndez, 2006. "Pigou's Dividend versus Ramsey's Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dominique Demougin & Claude Fluet, 2006. "Rules of Proof, Courts, and Incentives," Cahiers de recherche 0633, CIRPEE.
- Denise Eby Konan & Ari Van Assche, 2006. "Regulation, Market Structure and Service Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-18, CIRANO.
- Richard S. Grossman, 2006. "The Emergence of Central Banks and Banking Regulation in Comparative Perspective," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-021, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2006. "Financial Liberalization in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1771, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Stel, A.J. & Storey, D. & Thurik, A.R., 2006. "The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-052-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Torben Andersen, 2006. "Increasing Longevity and Social Security Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1789, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2006. "Dependent Controllers and Regulation Policies: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2006.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (E3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Reinforcing the patent system? Patent fencing, knowledge diffusion and welfare," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Dominique Bouf & Yves Crozet & Julien Lévêque & William Roy, 2005. "Etude comparée des systèmes de régulation ferroviaire : Grande-Bretagne, France et Suède. Analyse des règles du jeu et de leur mise en œuvre, Enseignements pour la France," Post-Print halshs-00092452, HAL.
- Claeys, Sophie, 2005. "Optimal regulatory design for the Central Bank of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2005_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Stromback, 2006. "By Chance or Choice: The Regulation of the Apprenticeship System in Australia, 1900-1930," CEPR Discussion Papers 535, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.