Economic Valuation of On Site Material Damages of High Water on Economic Activities based in the City of Venice: Results from a Dose-Response-Expert-Based Valuation Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandra Goria & Gretel Gambarelli, 2004. "Economic Evaluation of Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation in Italy," Working Papers 2004.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2008.
"Economy-wide impacts of climate change: a joint analysis for sea level rise and tourism,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(8), pages 765-791, October.
- Roberto Roson & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Bigano & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Economy-Wide Impacts of Climate Change: A Joint Analysis for Sea Level Rise and Tourism," Working Papers 2008_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fontini, Fulvio & Umgiesser, Georg & Vergano, Lucia, 2010.
"The role of ambiguity in the evaluation of the net benefits of the MOSE system in the Venice lagoon,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1964-1972, August.
- Fulvio Fontini & Georg Umgiesser & Lucia Vergano, 2008. "The Role of Ambiguity in the Evaluation of the Net Benefits of the MOSE System in the Venice Lagoon," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0080, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francesco Bosello & Robert Nicholls & Julie Richards & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2012. "Economic impacts of climate change in Europe: sea-level rise," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 63-81, May.
- Stefanos Xenarios & Kostas Bithas, 2009. "Welfare Improvisation from the Receiving Waters of Urban Wastewater Systems in the Context of the Water Framework Directive," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(5), pages 981-1000, March.
- Alistair Hunt & Paul Watkiss, 2011. "Climate change impacts and adaptation in cities: a review of the literature," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 13-49, January.
- Vergano, Lucia & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2006. "Analysis and Evaluation of Ecosystem Resilience: An Economic Perspective," Sustainability Indicators and Environmental Valuation Working Papers 12205, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Lucia Vergano & Georg Umgiesser & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2010. "An Economic Assessment of the Impacts of the MOSE Barriers on Venice Port Activities," Working Papers 2010.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stasinopoulos, Georgios, 2009. "Economic impacts of climate change on cities: A survey of the existing literature," HWWI Policy Papers 1-18, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Jonathan Pycroft & Jan Abrell & Juan-Carlos Ciscar, 2016. "The Global Impacts of Extreme Sea-Level Rise: A Comprehensive Economic Assessment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(2), pages 225-253, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh water damages; Venice; Economic valuation;
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask barbara racah to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.