Testing neoclassical competitive market theory in the field
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A., 2009.
"Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Steven Levitt & John List, 2008. "Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future," Artefactual Field Experiments 00079, The Field Experiments Website.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Centorrino, Samuele & Moscati, Ivan, 2016.
"Over-the-counter markets vs. double auctions: A comparative experimental study,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 22-35.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Ivan Moscati, 2014. "Over-the-Counter Markets vs Double Auctions: A Comparative Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- John List, 2002. "Testing neoclassical competitive market theory in the field: Some pilot results," Framed Field Experiments 00172, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bulte, Erwin & Kontoleon, Andreas & List, John & Turley, Ty & Voors, Maarten, 2017.
"From personalized exchange towards anonymous trade: A field experiment on the workings of the invisible hand,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 313-330.
- Erwin Bulte & Andreas Kontoleon & John List & Ty Turley & Maarten Voors, 2017. "From personalized exchange towards anonymous trade: A field experiment on the workings of the invisible hand," Framed Field Experiments 00605, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jeffrey Flory & Uri Gneezy & Kenneth Leonard & John List, 2012. "Sex, competitiveness, and investment in offspring: On the origin of preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00072, The Field Experiments Website.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2015. "An Experimental Study of Decentralized Link Formation with Competition," NBER Working Papers 21758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:artefa:00082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .