Moment Approximation for Least Squares Estimators in Dynamic Regression Models with a Unit Root
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jan F. Kiviet & Garry D.A. Phillips, 2001. "Moment Approximation for Least Squares Estimators in Dynamic Regression Models with a Unit Root," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-118/4, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2010. "An alternative approach to approximating the moments of least squares estimators," MPRA Paper 26550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2005.
"Small sample properties of forecasts from autoregressive models under structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 183-217.
- Allan Timmermann & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 990, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Timmermann, Allan G, 2004. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts From Autoregressive Models Under Structural Breaks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chevillon, Guillaume, 2007. "Inference in the Presence of Stochastic and Deterministic Trends," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07021, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsESTIMATOR ; TIME SERIES ; REGRESSION ANALYSIS;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:9909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jingnan (Cecilia) Chen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.