The covariation for Banach space valued processes and applications
This article focuses on a new concept of quadratic variation for processes taking values in a Banach space B and a corresponding covariation. This is more general than the classical one of Métivier and Pellaumail. Those notions are associated with some subspace ? of the dual of the projective tensor product of B with itself. We also introduce the notion of a convolution type process, which is a natural generalization of the Itô process and the concept of ¯V0-semimartingale, which is a natural extension of the classical notion of semimartingale. The framework is the stochastic calculus via regularization in Banach spaces. Two main applications are mentioned: one related to Clark-Ocone formula for finite quadratic variation processes; the second one concerns the probabilistic representation of a Hilbert valued partial differential equation of Kolmogorov type. 2010 Math Subject Classification: 60G22, 60H05, 60H07, 60H15, 60H30, 26E20, 35K90 46G05
|Date of creation:||Jan 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +33 1 69 47 71 77
Fax: +33 1 69 47 70 50
Web page: http://epee.univ-evry.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosanna Coviello & Cristina Di Girolami & Francesco Russo, 2011. "On stochastic calculus related to financial assets without semimartingales," Papers 1102.2050, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bender & Tommi Sottinen & Esko Valkeila, 2008. "Pricing by hedging and no-arbitrage beyond semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 441-468, October.
- Errami, Mohammed & Russo, Francesco, 2003. "n-covariation, generalized Dirichlet processes and calculus with respect to finite cubic variation processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 259-299, April.
- Russo, Francesco & Tudor, Ciprian A., 2006. "On bifractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 830-856, May.
- Gozzi, Fausto & Russo, Francesco, 2006. "Verification theorems for stochastic optimal control problems via a time dependent Fukushima-Dirichlet decomposition," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(11), pages 1530-1562, November.
- Gozzi, Fausto & Russo, Francesco, 2006. "Weak Dirichlet processes with a stochastic control perspective," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(11), pages 1563-1583, November.
- Giorgio FABBRI & Francesco RUSSO, 2012. "Infinite dimensional weak Dirichlet processes, stochastic PDEs and optimal control," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:13-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.