Preferences as Desire Fulfilment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2002. "Influence of Parameter Estimation Uncertainty on the European Central Banker Behavior: An Extension," Documents de recherche 02-18, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Diaye, Marc-Arthur, 1999. "Variable intervals model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 21-33, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Carlos Winograd, 2004. "Dette souveraine : crise et restructuration," Documents de recherche 04-20, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Uk Hwang & Francesco Magris, 2005.
"Intergenerational Conflicts and the Resource Policy Formation of a Short-Lived Government,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 437-457, September.
- Uk Hwang & Francesco Magris, 2004. "Intergenerational Conflicts and the Resource Policy Formation of a Short-Lived Government," Documents de recherche 04-16, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye, 2004. "Incentives in Agency Relationships: To Be Monetary or Non-Monetary?," Documents de recherche 04-09, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
KeywordsPreferences; Desires; Utility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:03-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.