Stochastic debt simulation using VAR models and a panel fiscal reaction function – results for a selected number of countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:63-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca & Rafał Trzeciakowski, 2015.
"Windfall of Low Interest Payments and Fiscal Sustainability in the Euro Area: Analysis through Panel Fiscal Reaction Functions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 475-510, November.
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca & Rafał Trzeciakowski, 2015. "Membership in the Euro area and fiscal sustainability. Analysis through panel fiscal reaction functions," NBP Working Papers 203, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca & Rafał Trzeciakowski, 2015. "Membership in the Euro area and fiscal sustainability - Analysis through panel fiscal reaction functions," a/ Working Papers Series 1501, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Cizkowicz, Piotr & Rzonca, Andrzej & Trzeciakowski, Rafal, 2015. "Membership in the Euro area and fiscal sustainability. Analysis through panel fiscal reaction functions," MPRA Paper 61560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerdie Everaert, 2017. "On the estimation of panel fiscal reaction functions : Heterogeneity or fiscal fatigue?," Working Paper Research 320, National Bank of Belgium.
- Paret, Anne-Charlotte, 2017.
"Debt sustainability in emerging market countries: Some policy guidelines from a fan-chart approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 26-45.
- Anne-Charlotte Paret, 2017. "Debt sustainability in emerging market countries: Some policy guidelines from a fan-chart approach," Post-Print hal-01590005, HAL.
- KPEMOUA, Palakiyèm, 2016.
"La Dette Exterieure Handicape T’Elle La Croissance Economique Du Togo ?
[Is External Debt A Brake On Togo’S Economic Growth?]," MPRA Paper 77403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jan 2017.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2017.
"Fiscal sustainability in EMU countries: A continued fiscal commitment?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 85-97.
- Jordi Paniagua & Juan Sapena & Cecilio Tamarit, 2016. "Fiscal Sustainability in EMU contries: A continued Fiscal commitment?," Working Papers 1608, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Falilou Fall, 2015. "Limits to government debt sustainability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1229, OECD Publishing.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katia Berti & Eugeniu Colesnic & Cyril Desponts & Stephanie Pamies & Etienne Sail, 2016. "Fiscal Reaction Functions for European Union Countries," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 028, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:87-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:30-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-07-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-07-29 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2012-07-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .