Is the euro advantageous? Does it foster European feelings? Europeans on the euro after five years
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Breakup of the Euro Area," NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buscha, Franz & Muller, Daniel & Page, Lionel, 2017.
"Can a common currency foster a shared social identity across different nations? The case of the euro,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 318-336.
- Franz Buscha & Daniel Muller & Lionel Page, 2016. "Can a Common Currency Foster a Shared Social Identity across Different Nations? The Case of the Euro," QuBE Working Papers 036, QUT Business School.
- Franz Buscha & Daniel Muller & Lionel Page, 2017. "Can a common currency foster a shared social identity across different nations? The case of the Euro," Working Papers 2017-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Lena Vogel & Jan-Oliver Menz & Ulrich Fritsche, 2009. "Prospect Theory and Inflation Perceptions - An Empirical Assessment," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200903, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2012.
"Public Support for the Single European Currency, the Euro, 1990 to 2011. Does the Financial Crisis Matter?,"
2012:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Felix Roth (CEPS, Brussels) & Lars Lonung (university of Lund, Sweden), 2013. "Public support for the single European currency, the euro, 1990 to 2011. Does the financial crisis matter?," EcoMod2013 5160, EcoMod.
- Torój, Andrzej & Osińska, Joanna, 2011. "Greek ricochet? What drove Poles' attitudes to the euro in 2009-2010," MF Working Papers 10, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 17 Aug 2011.
- Lena Dräger & Jan-Oliver Menz & Ulrich Fritsche, 2014. "Perceived inflation under loss aversion," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 282-293, January.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D.,Felicitas, 2011. "The Enduring Popularity of the Euro throughout the Crisis," CEPS Papers 6512, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsJonung; Conflitti; 978-92-79-08238-2; European integration; euro; EU; public attitudes; opinion polls; multinomial logistic regression.;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .