Bank Regulation and Market Discipline around the World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kaoru Hosono & Hiroko Iwaki & Kotaro Tsuru, 2008. "Bank Regulation and Market Discipline around the World," Gakushuin Economic Papers, Gakushuin University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 27-64.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Козлова Антонина Алексеевна & Семенова Мария Владимировна, 2017. "Влияет Ли Название На Рыночную Дисциплину: Пример Иностранных Банков В России," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 21(1), pages 66-88.
- HORI Masahiro & ITO Yasuaki & MURATA Keiko, 2005. "Do Depositors Respond to Bank Risks as Expected? Evidence from Japanese Financial Institutions in the Banking Crisis," ESRI Discussion paper series 151, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kaoru Hosono & Hiroko Iwaki & Kotaro Tsuru, 2005. "Banking Crises, Deposit Insurance, and Market Discipline: Lessons from the Asian Crises," Discussion papers 05029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maria Semenova & Andrey Shapkin, 2019.
"Currency Shifts as a Market Discipline Device: The Case of the Russian Market for Personal Deposits,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(10), pages 2149-2163, August.
- Maria Semenova & Andrey Shapkin, 2016. "Currency Shifts as a Market Discipline Device: The Case of the Russian Market for Personal Deposits," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- MURATA Keiko & HORI Masahiro, 2004. "End Of The Convoy System And The Surge Of Market Discipline: Evidence From Japanese Small Financial Institutions," ESRI Discussion paper series 105, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andrievskaya, Irina & Semenova, Maria, 2013. "Market discipline and the Russian interbank market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Shizuka Sekita, 2005. "Does Depositors' Discipline by Households Exist? (in Japanese)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Masahiro Hori & Yasuaki Ito & Keiko Murata, 2009. "Do Depositors Respond Rationally To Bank Risks? Evidence From Japanese Banks During Crises," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 581-592, December.
- Noriko Inakura & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2010.
"Deposit insurance and depositor discipline: direct evidence on bank switching behaviour in Japan,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(26), pages 3401-3415.
- Noriko Inakura & Satoshi Shimizutani & Ralph Paprzycki, 2005. "Deposit Insurance and Depositor Discipline: Direct Evidence on Bank Switching Behavior in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-125, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Semenova Maria, 2007. "How depositors discipline banks: the case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 07-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Keiko Murata & Masahiro Hori, 2006. "Do Small Depositors Exit From Bad Banks? Evidence From Small Financial Institutions In Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 260-278, June.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:04031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: TANIMOTO, Toko (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.