Equity and efficiency in private and public education: a nonparametric comparison
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cordero Ferrera, Jose Manuel & Alonso Morán, Edurne & Nuño Solís, Roberto & Orueta, Juan F. & Souto Arce, Regina, 2013. "Efficiency assessment of primary care providers: A conditional nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 51926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Antonio Muñiz Pérez & Javier Suárez Pandiello, 2011. "Educación en valores y competencias sociales: Diferencias (o no) entre institutos públicos y colegios concertados," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6, in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 12, pages 208-222, Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Adjusting for cultural effects on countries’ education policy efficiency:an application of conditional full frontiers measures," MPRA Paper 30098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bucciarelli Edgardo & Odoardi Iacopo & Pagliari Carmen & Tateo Armando, 2011. "American And Italian Perspectives On Public And Private Education Choices," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 167-172, July.
- M. Portela & A. Camanho & A. Keshvari, 2013. "Assessing the evolution of school performance and value-added: trends over four years," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Son Nghiem & Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B. Connelly, 2016.
"The Efficiency of Australian Schools: A Nationwide Analysis Using Gains in Test Scores of Students as Outputs,"
Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 256-268, September.
- Hong Son Nghiem & Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly, 2016. "The Efficiency of Australian Schools: A nationwide analysis using gains in test scores of students as outputs," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1603, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Nghiem, Son & Nguyen, Ha & Connelly, Luke, 2014. "The Efficiency of Australian Schools: Evidence from the NAPLAN Data 2009-2011," MPRA Paper 56231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordero, José Manuel & Prior, Diego & Simancas Rodríguez, Rosa, 2013. "A comparison of public and private schools in Spain using robust nonparametric frontier methods," MPRA Paper 51375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Applying conditional DEA to measure football clubs’ performance: Evidence from the top 25 European clubs," MPRA Paper 31278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2013. "National culture and eco-efficiency: an application of conditional partial nonparametric frontiers," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(4), pages 423-441, October.
- De Witte, Kristof & Mika, Kortelainen, 2009. "Blaming the exogenous environment? Conditional efficiency estimation with continuous and discrete exogenous variables," MPRA Paper 14034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Kučerová, 2012. "Measuring of Efficiency in the Public and Private Sector - Current Research Approaches [Měření efektivity ve veřejném a soukromém sektoru - rešerše dosavadních přístupů]," Český finanční a účetní časopis, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2012(2), pages 110-125.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial intermediation; loan rates; price discrimination; variance analysis.;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2008-03-25 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2008-03-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-URE-2008-03-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: https://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.