Catching or fining speeders: a political economy approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Delhaye Eef & Proost Stef & Rousseau Sandra, 2007. "Catching or Fining Speeders: A Political Economy Approach," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0702, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2016. "The private (unnoticed) welfare cost of highway speeding behavior from time saving misperceptions," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 7, pages 24-37.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical economy; enforcement; traffic safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-04-12 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-04-12 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .