Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in Central and Eastern European Countries: an Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Beirne, 2009. "Vulnerability of inflation in the new EU Member States to country-specific and global factors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1420-1431.
- Borek Vasicek, 2010.
"Monetary Policy Rules and Inflation Processes in Open Emerging Economies,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(4), pages 36-58, January.
- Borek Vasicek, 2009. "Monetary policy rules and inflation process in open emerging economies: evidence for 12 new EU members," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp968, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Borek Vasícek, 2009. "Monetary policy rules and inflation process in open emerging economies: evidence for 12 new EU members," Working Papers wpdea0903, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Mehmet Guclu, 2009. "How do Macroeconomic and Political Variables Affect the Flexibility of Exchange Rate Regime?," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 823-835.
- Mehmet Güçlü, 2008.
"The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies,"
Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 177-191
Izmir University of Economics.
- Mehmet Guclu, 2008. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 0806, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2011.
"Financial integration and currency risk premium in CEECs: Evidence from the ICAPM,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 460-484.
- Salem Boubakri & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "Financial integration and currency risk premium in CEECs : evidence from the ICAPM," Post-Print halshs-00639224, HAL.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Beirne, John, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Central and Eastern European Member States," Working Paper Series 1120, European Central Bank.
- Sfia Daly, 2007. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes in the MENA Countries: a Probit Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp899, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2008-04-12 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2008-04-12 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .