The Euro Zone Crisis and its Dimensions and Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shailaja Fennell & Amandeep Kaur & Ajit Singh, 2013.
"India and the Eurozone: A Commentary on the Political Economy of Adjustment and Correction,"
Contributions to Political Economy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 151-167.
- Fennell, Shailaja & Kaur, Amandeep & Singh, Ajit, 2013. "India and the Eurozone: a commentary on the political economy of adjustment and correction," MPRA Paper 53025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shailaja Fennell & Amandeep Kaur & Ajit Singh, 2013. "India and the Eurozone: A Commentary on the Political Economy of Adjustment and Correction," Working Papers wp440, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2012. "The Mediterranean Conundrum: The Link between the State and the Macroeconomy, and the Disastrous Effects of the European Policy of Austerity," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_124, Levy Economics Institute.
- Isadora LAZAR & Madalina Ecaterina ANDREICA, 2013. "Current Account Balance, Private Debt And Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis: A Comparison Of North And South," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 40-52, December.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:250-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ermişoğlu, Ergun, 2013. "Eurozone Debt Crisis and its Effects on Turkish Economy," MPRA Paper 50501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alves, Paulo & Francisco, Paulo, 2013. "The Impact of Institutional Environment in Firms´ Capital Structure during the Recent Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 51300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taki Fiti & Biljana Tashevska, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis And Its Implications On The Macedonian Economy," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 25-42, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro zone crisis; monetary; fiscal; financial system; advanced countries; budget deficits; national debt; inflation; interest rates; exchange rates; currency; Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (HICP); monetary aggregate; interest rate;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Причины возникновения европейского долгового кризиса in Wikipedia Russian ne '')
- Европейский долговой кризис in Wikipedia Russian ne '')
- Causes of the European debt crisis in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Crisis del euro in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.