The Euro Zone Crisis and its Dimensions and Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shailaja Fennell & Amandeep Kaur & Ajit Singh, 2013.
"India and the Eurozone: A Commentary on the Political Economy of Adjustment and Correction,"
Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 151-167.
- Fennell, Shailaja & Kaur, Amandeep & Singh, Ajit, 2013. "India and the Eurozone: a commentary on the political economy of adjustment and correction," MPRA Paper 53025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shailaja Fennell & Amandeep Kaur & Ajit Singh, 2013. "India and the Eurozone: A Commentary on the Political Economy of Adjustment and Correction," Working Papers wp440, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Shami, Labib, 2019. "Dynamic monetary equilibrium with a Non-Observed Economy and Shapley and Shubik’s price mechanism," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2012. "The Mediterranean Conundrum: The Link between the State and the Macroeconomy, and the Disastrous Effects of the European Policy of Austerity," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_124, Levy Economics Institute.
- Isadora LAZAR & Madalina Ecaterina ANDREICA, 2013. "Current Account Balance, Private Debt And Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis: A Comparison Of North And South," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 40-52, December.
- Xanthippi Chapsa & Nikolaos Tabakis & Athanasios L. Athanasenas, 2018. "Investigating the Catching-Up Hypothesis Using Panel Unit Root Tests: Evidence from the PIIGS," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 250-271.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ermişoğlu, Ergun, 2013. "Eurozone Debt Crisis and its Effects on Turkish Economy," MPRA Paper 50501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alves, Paulo & Francisco, Paulo, 2013. "The Impact of Institutional Environment in Firms´ Capital Structure during the Recent Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 51300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mogaji, Peter Kehinde, 2015. "Review of Architectural Flaws of the EMU: What Eurozone Crisis Lessons for the Proposed ‘Afrozone’?," MPRA Paper 99334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taki Fiti & Biljana Tashevska, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis And Its Implications On The Macedonian Economy," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 25-42, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro zone crisis; monetary; fiscal; financial system; advanced countries; budget deficits; national debt; inflation; interest rates; exchange rates; currency; Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (HICP); monetary aggregate; interest rate;
All these keywords.
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- ÐÐ²ÑÐ¾Ð¿ÐµÐ¹ÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹ Ð´Ð¾Ð»Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ð¹ ÐºÑÐ¸Ð·Ð¸Ñ in Wikipedia Russian
- Crisis del euro in Wikipedia Spanish
- ÐÑÐ¸ÑÐ¸Ð½Ñ Ð²Ð¾Ð·Ð½Ð¸ÐºÐ½Ð¾Ð²ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ ÐµÐ²ÑÐ¾Ð¿ÐµÐ¹ÑÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð¾ Ð´Ð¾Ð»Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ ÐºÑÐ¸Ð·Ð¸ÑÐ° in Wikipedia Russian
- Causes of the European debt crisis in Wikipedia English
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Padma Prakash (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.