Employed and unemployed job seekers: are they substitutes?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Employed and Unemployed Job Seekers: Are They Substitutes?," IZA Discussion Papers 5827, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simonetta Longhi & Mark Taylor, 2013.
"Occupational Change and Mobility Among Employed and Unemployed Job Seekers,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(1), pages 71-100, February.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Occupational change and mobility among employed and unemployed job seekers," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2011.
"Explaining differences in job search outcomes between employed and unemployed job seekers,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2011-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Explaining Differences in Job Search Outcomes Between Employed and Unemployed Job Seekers," IZA Discussion Papers 5860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simonetta Longhi, 2012. "Job Competition and the Wage Curve," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 611-620, August.
More about this item
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2010-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .