Disability benefits and paying for care
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruth Hancock & Marcello Morciano & Stephen Pudney & Francesca Zantomio, 2015.
"Do household surveys give a coherent view of disability benefit targeting?: a multisurvey latent variable analysis for the older population in Great Britain,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 178(4), pages 815-836, October.
- Hancock, Ruth & Morciano, Marcello & Pudney, Stephen & Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Do household surveys give a coherent view of disability benefit targeting? A multi-survey latent variable analysis for the older population in Great Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Older people's participation in extra-cost disability benefits," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 320-330.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2008-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .