Women's employment around birth of the first child in Britain, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden and Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leila Maron & Danièle Meulders, 2008. "Effets de la parentalité sur l'emploi en Europe," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 51(2/3), pages 185-220.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2004.
"The relative generosity of the EU-15 members states' child policies,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9293, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2006. "The Relative Generosity of the EU-15 Member States’ Child Policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135820, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Sile O’Dorchai & Danièle Meulders & Hélène Périvier, 2004. "The relative generosity of the EU-15 member states’ child policies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3942, Sciences Po.
- Eiko Kenjoh, 2005. "New Mothers' Employment and Public Policy in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Japan," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(s1), pages 5-49, December.
- Leila Maron & Danièle Meulders, 2008. "Having a child: a penalty or bonus for mother's and father's employment in Europe," DULBEA Working Papers 08-05.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2003-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .