Using Eurobarometer data on voter participation in the 2004 European elections to test the RECON models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen & John Erik Fossum, 2007. "Europe in Transformation: How to Reconstitute Democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 1, RECON.
- CLAES H. dE VREESE & HAJO G. BOOMGAARDEN, 2006. "Media Effects on Public Opinion about the Enlargement of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 419-436, June.
- David M. Farrell & Roger Scully, 2005. "Electing the European Parliament: How Uniform are 'Uniform' Electoral Systems?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 969-984, December.
- Marsh, Michael, 1998. "Testing the Second-Order Election Model after Four European Elections," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 591-607, October.
- Christopher Lord, 2008. "Some indicators of the democratic performance of the European Union and how they might relate to the RECON models," RECON Online Working Papers Series 11, RECON.
More about this item
Keywordsdemocracy; European elections; European Parliament;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-12-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2009-12-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm). General contact details of provider: http://www.reconproject.eu .