Using Eurobarometer data on voter participation in the 2004 European elections to test the RECON models
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher Lord, 2008. "Some indicators of the democratic performance of the European Union and how they might relate to the RECON models," RECON Online Working Papers Series 11, RECON.
- David M. Farrell & Roger Scully, 2005. "Electing the European Parliament: How Uniform are 'Uniform' Electoral Systems?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 969-984, December.
- Marsh, Michael, 1998. "Testing the Second-Order Election Model after Four European Elections," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 591-607, October.
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen & John Erik Fossum, 2007. "Europe in Transformation: How to Reconstitute Democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 1, RECON.
- CLAES H. dE VREESE & HAJO G. BOOMGAARDEN, 2006. "Media Effects on Public Opinion about the Enlargement of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 419-436, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.