Using Eurobarometer data on voter participation in the 2004 European elections to test the RECON models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Farrell & Roger Scully, 2005. "Electing the European Parliament: How Uniform are 'Uniform' Electoral Systems?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 969-984, December.
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen & John Erik Fossum, 2007. "Europe in Transformation: How to Reconstitute Democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 1, RECON.
- CLAES H. dE VREESE & HAJO G. BOOMGAARDEN, 2006. "Media Effects on Public Opinion about the Enlargement of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 419-436, 06.
- Marsh, Michael, 1998. "Testing the Second-Order Election Model after Four European Elections," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 591-607, October.
- Christopher Lord, 2008. "Some indicators of the democratic performance of the European Union and how they might relate to the RECON models," RECON Online Working Papers Series 11, RECON.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.