The European democratic challenge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petersmann, Ernst-Ulrich, 2000. "The WTO Constitution and Human Rights," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 19-25, March.
More about this item
Keywordsconstitutional change; deliberative democracy; European law; European public space; legal culture; legitimacy; national autonomy; normative political theory; participation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-12-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAW-2007-12-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2007-12-08 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm). General contact details of provider: http://www.reconproject.eu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .