Report NEP-CDM-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leech, Dennis & Aziz, Haris, 2007. "The Double Majority Voting Rule of the EU Reform Treaty as a Democratic Ideal for an Enlarging Union : an Appraisal Using Voting Power Analysis," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 824, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00192488_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Canegrati, Emanuele, 2007. "A Contribution to the Positive Theory of Indirect Taxation," MPRA Paper 6116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Arruñada & M. Casari, 2007. "How enforcement institutions affect markets," Working Papers 616, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Agustín José Menéndez, 2007. "The European democratic challenge," RECON Online Working Papers Series 13, RECON.