Report NEP-LAW-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2007. "Multiple Equilibria in a Firing Game With Impartial Justice," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07025, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Agustín José Menéndez, 2007. "The European democratic challenge," RECON Online Working Papers Series 13, RECON.
- Horst Siebert, 2007. "How Global Rules are established and stabilized," Kiel Working Papers 1388, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jenny Monheim & Marie Obidzinski, 2007. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," Working Papers of BETA 2007-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Severinov, Sergei, 2007. "Lawyer Advising in Evidence Disclosure," MPRA Paper 6101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Spier, Kathryn, 2007. "Exploiting Plaintiffs Through Settlement: Divide and Conquer," MPRA Paper 6104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Marchesi, 2007. "The Rule Incentives that Rule Civil Justice," ISAE Working Papers 85, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Firat Cengiz, 2007. "Passing-On Defense and Indirect Purchaser Standing in Actions for Damages against the Violations of Competition Law: what can the EC learn from the US?," Working Papers 07-21, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2007. "Costs and Benefits of Kosovo's Future Status," wiiw Research Reports 342, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.