Passing-On Defense and Indirect Purchaser Standing in Actions for Damages against the Violations of Competition Law: what can the EC learn from the US?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate enforcement; indirect purchasers; Passing-on defense; Illinois Brick; Hanover Shoe; Antitrust Modernization Commission; European Commission Green Paper on actions for breach of the EC Antitrust Rules; Brussels I Regulation; Rome II Regulation;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-12-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2007-12-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-12-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccp:wpaper:wp07-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cheryl Whittkaer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccueauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .