Gli andamenti della spesa sanitaria: l'Italia in una sintetica comparazione internazionale
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Pammolli & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2004. "Le proiezioni di lungo periodo della spesa sociale nell'UE: l'impatto demografico e il possibile impatto della tecnologia sulla spesa sanitaria," Working Papers CERM 02-2004, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Marianna Madia & Fabio Pammolli & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2004. "In attesa del federalismo compiuto: LEA, spesa sanitaria e risorse finanziarie a livello regionale," Working Papers CERM 04-2004, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
More about this item
Keywordsspesa sanitaria; sostenibilità;
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ern:wpaper:01-2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Bora`). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cermmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.