Human Capital, Externalities and Growth in an Overlapping Generation Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaumont, D. & Leonard, D., 2010. "Human capital, externalities and growth in an overlapping generations model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 186-200, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1979. "Social Security, the Supply of Labor, and Capital Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 274-283, June.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Nyarko, Yaw, 1995. "The transfer of human capital," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1033-1064.
- Meir Kohn & Nancy Marion, 1992.
"The Implications of Knowledge-Based Growth for the Optimality of Open Capital Markets,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 865-883, November.
- Meir Kohn & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1988. "The Implications of Knowledge-Based Growth for the Optimality of Open Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 2487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1991. "Externalities and Growth Accounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 82-113, March.
- E. S. Phelps & J. G. Riley, 1978. "Rawlsian Growth: Dynamic Programming of Capital and Wealth for Intergeneration "Maximin" Justice," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 103-120.
- Kazi Iqbal & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2008.
"Intergenerational Allocation of Government Expenditures: Externalities and Optimal Taxation,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 27-53, February.
- Kazi Iqbal & Stephen Turnovsky, 2007. "Intergenerational Allocation of Government Expenditures: Externalities and Optimal Taxation," Working Papers UWEC-2007-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Peri, Giovanni, 2003.
"Innovation and spillovers in regions: Evidence from European patent data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-710, August.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Innovation and Spillovers in Regions: Evidence from European Patent Data," Working Papers 215, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Flemming, J. S., 1977. "Optimal payroll taxes and social security funding : Some transitional problems for a closed economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 329-349, June.
- Bentolila Samuel & Saint-Paul Gilles, 2003.
"Explaining Movements in the Labor Share,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1998. "Explaining Movements in the Labour Share," CEPR Discussion Papers 1958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "Explaining movements in the labor share," Economics Working Papers 374, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bentollia, S. & Saint-Paul, G., 1999. "Explaining Movements in the Labor Share," Papers 9905, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Park, No-Ho, 1991. "Steady-state solutions of optimal tax mixes in an overlapping-generations model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 227-246, November.
- Ordover, Janusz A., 1976. "Distributive justice and optimal taxation of wages and interest in a growing economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 139-160.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010.
"The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: Do government ideology and electoral motives matter?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 797-810, December.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: do government ideology and electoral motives matter?," MPRA Paper 24083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: Do government ideology and electoral motives matter?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19280, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Luca Gori & Mauro Sodini, 2011.
"Nonlinear Dynamics in an OLG Growth Model with Young and Old Age Labour Supply: The Role of Public Health Expenditure,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 261-275, October.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with young and old age labour supply: the role of public health expenditure," MPRA Paper 28180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Radovan Savov & Marián Tóth, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Marketing: Strategy in Slovak Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 855-855, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erm:papers:0513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermp2fr.html .