Adaptive estimation of heteroskedastic error component model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Badi Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Alain Pirotte, 2005. "Adaptive Estimation Of Heteroskedastic Error Component Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 39-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juhl, Ted & Sosa-Escudero, Walter, 2014. "Testing for heteroskedasticity in fixed effects models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 484-494.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers ERMES 0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Eduardo Fé Rodríguez, 2009. "Adaptive Instrumental Variable Estimation of Heteroskedastic Error Component Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0921, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Anderson, John & Sutherland, Dylan, 2015. "Developed economy investment promotion agencies and emerging market foreign direct investment: The case of Chinese FDI in Canada," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 815-825.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erm:papers:0402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermp2fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.