Firm-level Analysis of Globalization: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mari Pangestu & Haryo Aswicahyono & Titak Anas & Dionisius Ardyanto, 2002. "The Evolution of Competition Policy in Indonesia," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(2), pages 205-224, September.
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "ASEAN Economic Integration: Features, Fulfillments, Failures and the Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 69, Asian Development Bank.
- Cassey LEE, 2014. "Competition Law Enforcement in Malaysia: Some Recent Developments," Working Papers DP-2014-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Mia Mikic, 2009. "ASEAN and Trade Integration," Working Paper Series 109, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2012.
"Trade Reforms, Competition, and Innovation in the Philippines,"
DP 2012-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. ALDABA, 2012. "Trade Reforms, Competition, and Innovation in the Philippines," Working Papers DP-2012-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2005.
"Does antitrust policy improve consumer welfare? Assessing the evidence,"
Chapters,in: Governments, Competition and Utility Regulation, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2003. "Does Antitrust Policy Improve Consumer Welfare? Assessing the Evidence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Michael Wise, 2007. "Competition Law and Policy in the European Union," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 7-80.
- Cassey LEE & Yoshifumi FUKUNAGA, 2013. "Competition Policy Challenges of Single Market and Production Base," Working Papers DP-2013-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2015. "The Leap of the Tiger; How Malaysia Can Escape the Middle-Income Trap," IMF Working Papers 15/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Fukunari Kimura, 2010.
"The Spatial Structure of Production/Distribution Networks and its Implication for Technology Transfers and Spillovers,"
Chapters,in: Input Trade and Production Networks in East Asia, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fukunari KIMURA, 2009. "The Spatial Structure of Production/Distribution Networks and Its Implication for Technology Transfers and Spillovers," Working Papers d005, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Arata Kuno, 2012. "Toward a Consolidated Preferential Tariff Structure in East Asia: Going beyond ASEAN+1 FTAs," Working Papers PB-2012-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far,"
ADBI Working Papers
320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Microeconomics Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Trade Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011.
"Productivity and International Firm Activities: What Do We Know?,"
IZA Policy Papers
23, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What do we know?," Working Paper Series in Economics 194, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Fukunari Kimura, 2009. "The Nature and Characteristics of Production Networks in East Asia: Evidences from Micro/Panel Data Analyses," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-093, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cassey LEE, 2012. "Knowledge Flows, Organization and Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence from Malaysia," Working Papers DP-2012-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsFirm-level data; Globalization; Productivity.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:d008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.