Employer Responsibility in Health Care Reform: Potential Effects on Low- and Moderate-Income Workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Baker, 2002. "The Run-up in Home Prices: A Bubble," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 93-119.
- Dean Baker & Rivka Deutsch, 2009. "The State and Local Drag on the Stimulus," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Jose Cordero & Luis Sandoval, 2009. "Empowering the IMF: Should Reform be a Requirement for Increasing the Fund's Resources?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- David Rosnick, 2009. "Troubled Assets: The IMF's Latest Projections for Economic Growth in the Western Hemisphere," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:480691 is not listed on IDEAS
- Groce, Nora. & Loeb, Marie. & Murray, Barbara., 2014. "The disabled beggar literature review: begging as an overlooked issue of disability and poverty," ILO Working Papers 994861433402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Groce, Nora. & Murray, Barbara. & Loeb, Marie. & Tramontano, Carlo. & Trani, Jean Francois. & Mekonen, Asfaw., 2013. "Disabled beggars in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia," ILO Working Papers 994806913402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H - Public Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- D - Microeconomics
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-02-05 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2009-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .