A dynamic school choice model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2010.
"Minimum Wages and Earnings Inequality in Urban Mexico,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 128-149, October.
- Bosch, Mariano & Manacorda, Marco, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Earnings Inequality in Urban Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 7882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerardo Esquivel, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Income Inequality in Mexico since NAFTA,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2011), pages 155-188, August.
- Gerardo Esquivel, 2010. "The dynamics of income inequality in Mexico since NAFTA," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-09, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua, 2003. "Employment Patterns of Husbands and Wives and Family Income Distribution in Italy (1977-98)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Tom Wennemo & Rolf Aaberge, 2005.
"'Birds of a Feather Flock Together': The Impact of Choice of Spouse on Family Labor Income Inequality,"
CEIS, vol. 19(3), pages 491-515, September.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Tom Wennemo & Rolf Aaberge, 2000. ""Birds of a Feather Flock Together" The Impact of Choice of Spouse on Family Labor Income Inequality," Discussion Papers 276, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- David Johnson & Roger Wilkins, 2004. "Effects of Changes in Family Composition and Employment Patterns on the Distribution of Income in Australia: 1981-1982 to 1997-1998," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(249), pages 219-238, June.
- Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Nora Lustig, 2009. "The recent decline of inequality in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Peru," Working Papers 140, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Esquivel, Gerardo & Rodriguez-Lopez, Jose Antonio, 2003. "Technology, trade, and wage inequality in Mexico before and after NAFTA," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 543-565, December.
- McKenzie, David J., 2003. "How do Households Cope with Aggregate Shocks? Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1179-1199, July.
- Silvia Pasqua, 2008.
"Wives' work and income distribution in European countries,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(2), pages 157-186, December.
- Silvia Pasqua, 2002. "Wives’ Work And Income Distribution In European Countries," CHILD Working Papers wp01_02, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- David Fairris, 2003. "Unions and Wage Inequality in Mexico," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(3), pages 481-497, April.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2013.
"Why did wage inequality decrease in Mexico after NAFTA?,"
Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA,
, vol. 0(2), pages 245-278, July-Dece.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2010. "Why did wage inequality decrease in Mexico after NAFTA?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-15, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Mary C. Daly & Robert G. Valletta, 2006. "Inequality and Poverty in United States: The Effects of Rising Dispersion of Men's Earnings and Changing Family Behaviour," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(289), pages 75-98, February.
- Lopez , J. Humberto & Perry, Guillermo, 2008. "Inequality in Latin America : determinants and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4504, The World Bank.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L., 2000. "The impact of women's employment on the distribution of earnings among married-couple households: a comparison between 1973 and 1992-1994," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 295-301.
- Maria Cancian & Deborah Reed, 1998. "Assessing The Effects Of Wives' Earnings On Family Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 73-79, February.
- Cragg, Michael Ian & Epelbaum, Mario, 1996. "Why has wage dispersion grown in Mexico? Is it the incidence of reforms or the growing demand for skills?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 99-116, October.
More about this item
Keywordsschool choice; overlapping agents; dynamic matching; deferred acceptance algorithm;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-06-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GTH-2011-06-11 (Game Theory)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emx:ceedoc:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras Romo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecolmx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .