Report NEP-GTH-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Stengel, Bernhard & Zamir, Shmuel, 2010. "Leadership games with convex strategy sets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27653, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- von Stengel, Bernhard, 2010. "Follower payoffs in symmetric duopoly games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27651, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Hefti, 2011. "On uniqueness and stability of symmetric equilibria in differentiable symmetric games," ECON - Working Papers 018, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:1011-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011. "A Measure to compare Matchings in Marriage Markets," Discussion Paper Series dp575, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Amira Annabi & Michèle Breton & Pascal François, 2011. "Game Theoretic Analysis of Negotiations under Bankruptcy," Cahiers de recherche 1113, CIRPEE.
- Juan Sebastián Pereyra, 2011. "A dynamic school choice model," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2011-05, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Kurino Morimitsu, 2011. "House allocation with overlapping generations," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- T. Clemson & T. S. Evans, 2011. "The Emergence of Leadership in Social Networks," Papers 1106.0296, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2011.
- Nizar Allouch & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "Satiated economies with unbounded consumption sets: fuzzy core and equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.