Asian globalisations: market integration, trade and economic growth, 1800-1938
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis, Joseph A., 2014. "Resolving the Halperín Paradox: The Terms of Trade and Argentina’s Expansion in the Long Nineteenth Century," MPRA Paper 57915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017.
"A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800–2010,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(3), pages 601-626, August.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations : gains for trade and openness 1800-2010," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 22354, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 11128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015.
"Early globalizations: The integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-18.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015. "Early globalizations: the integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64785, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francis, Joseph A., 2014. "The Periphery’s Terms of Trade in the Nineteenth Century: A Methodological Problem Revisited," MPRA Paper 57934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-11-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2013-11-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:54574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .