The effects and side-effects of the EU emissions trading scheme
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Branger & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Oliver Sartor & Misato Sato, 2015.
"EU ETS, Free Allocations, and Activity Level Thresholds: The Devil Lies in the Details,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 401-437.
- Frédéric Branger & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Oliver Sartor & Misato Sato, 2014. "EU ETS, Free Allocations and Activity Level Thresholds. The devil lies in the details," CIRED Working Papers hal-01072736, HAL.
- Frédéric Branger & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Oliver Sartor & Misato Sato, 2015. "EU ETS, Free Allocations and Activity Level Thresholds - The Devil Lies in the Detail," CESifo Working Paper Series 5394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Branger, Frédéric & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre & Sartor, Oliver & Sato, Misato, 2015. "EU ETS, free allocations, and activity level thresholds: the devil lies in the details," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fr�d�ric Branger & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Oliver Sartor & Misato Sato, 2014. "EU ETS, free allocations and activity level thresholds, the devil lies in the details," GRI Working Papers 169, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Xavier Timbeau & Pawel Wiejski, 2017.
"EU ETS-broken beyond repair ? An analysis based on FASTER principles,"
Sciences Po publications
24, Sciences Po.
- Xavier Timbeau & Pawel Wiejski, 2017. "EU ETS- broken beyond repair ? An analysis based on Faster principles," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Niall Farrell & Seán Lyons, 2016. "Equity impacts of energy and climate policy: who is shouldering the burden?," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(5), pages 492-509, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2200-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew David Allan Smith, 2016. "The Use and Abuse of Environmental Knowledge: A Bloomington School Interpretation of the Canadian Fisheries Act of 1868," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 139-161, June.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:92:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-018-3223-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme: should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater?," Post-Print hal-01137875, HAL.
- Flores, José Luis, 2014. "Políticas climáticas en países desarrollados: impacto en América Latina," Documentos de Proyectos 646, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-02-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-02-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2015-02-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2015-02-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:56790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.