Report NEP-REG-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malaguzzi-Valeri, Laura & di Cosmo, Valeria, 2014. "The Effect of Wind on Electricity CO2 Emissions: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP493, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2014. "Renewable Energy, Subsidies, and the WTO: Where Has the ‘Green’ Gone?," Working Papers 2014.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Steve Charnovitz & Carolyn Fischer, 2014. "Canada – Renewable Energy: Implications for WTO Law on Green and Not-so-Green Subsidies," Working Papers 2014.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claire Gavard, 2015. "Carbon Price and Wind Power Support in Denmark," Working Papers 2015.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Coria, Jessica & Jaraite, Jurate, 2015. "Carbon Pricing: Transaction Costs of Emissions Trading vs. Carbon Taxes," Working Papers in Economics 609, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lindemann, Henrik, 2015. "Budgetary Interests and the Degree of Unbundling in Electricity Markets - An Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-543, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J., 2015. "How Do Drug Prices Respond to a Change from External to Internal Reference Pricing? Evidence from a Danish Regulatory Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 8759, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anna Alberini & Charles Towe, 2015. "Information v. Energy Efficiency Incentives: Evidence from Residential Electricity Consumption in Maryland," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/208, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Laing, Timothy & Sato, Misato & Grubb, Michael & Comberti, Claudia, 2014. "The effects and side-effects of the EU emissions trading scheme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56790, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masini, Andrea & Aflaki, Sam, 2014. "Time Series Properties of the Renewable Energy Diffusion Process: Implications for Energy Policy Design and Assessment," HEC Research Papers Series 1058, HEC Paris.
- Rosen, Christiane & Madlener, Reinhard, 2014. "Regulatory Options for Local Reserve Energy Markets: Implications for Prosumers, Utilities, and other Stakeholders," FCN Working Papers 12/2014, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Francisco J. André & Luis M. de Castro, 2015. "Incentives for Price Manipulation in Emission Permit Markets with Stackelberg Competition," Working Papers 2015.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.