Report NEP-EUR-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behncke, Nadine, 2015. "Networks and product innovation across European SMEs," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 229, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- KalÃÅ¡kovÃ¡, KlÃ¡ra, 2015. "Tax and transfer policies and female labor supply in the EU," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pedro S. Martins & Sofia Pessoa e Costa, 2014. "Reemployment and substitution effects from increased activation: evidence from times of crisis," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp590, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Alberternst, Stephan & Sureth, Caren, 2015. "The effect of taxes on corporate financing decisions: Evidence from the German interest barrier," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 182, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Grigolon, Laura & Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2014. "Consumer valuation of fuel costs and the effectiveness of tax policy: Evidence from the European car market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaas Bauermann & Christoph Weber, 2015. "Individual Choice in a residential building and heating model - An application case for Germany," EWL Working Papers 1501, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2015. "The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes towards immigration," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 82, WWWforEurope.
- Michail Veliziotis & Manos Matsaganis & Alexandros Karakitsios, 2015. "Involuntary part-time employment: perspectives from two European labour markets," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/02, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Roberto Ricciuti, 2015. "Relative income distribution in six European countries: market and disposable income," Working Papers 02/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes König, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1446, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2014. "Local government cooperation at work : A control function approach," Working Papers 1444, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- France Weaver & Judite Goncalves & Valerie-Anne Ryser, 2015. "Socioeconomic inequalities in subjective well-being among the 50+: contributions of income and health," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15011, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Laing, Timothy & Sato, Misato & Grubb, Michael & Comberti, Claudia, 2014. "The effects and side-effects of the EU emissions trading scheme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56790, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Claudia Ghisetti & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli & Mariangela Zoli, 2015. "Do financial constraints make the environment worse off? Understanding the effects of financial barriers on environmental innovations," SEEDS Working Papers 0115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2015.
- F. Zagonari, 2015. "Coherence, efficiency, and independence of the EU environmental policy system: results of complementary statistical and econometric analyses," Working Papers wp992, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Boll, Christina & Hoffmann, Malte, 2015. "It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do: Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 162, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Battiston, Diego & Dickens, Richard & Manning, Alan & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2014. "Immigration and the access to social housing in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60274, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Agnieszka Kaminska, 2015. "In-Work Poverty in Poland: Diagnosis and Possible Remedies," IBS Research Reports 01/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Kamil Galuscak & Gabor Katay, 2014. "Labour Force Participation and Tax-Benefit Systems: A Cross-Country Comparative Perspective," Working Papers 2014/10, Czech National Bank.
- Stops, Michael, 2015. "Revisiting German labour market reform effects : a panel data analysis for occupational labour markets," IAB-Discussion Paper 201502, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Davide Azzolini, 2015. "Can we redress the immigrant-native educational gap in Italy? Empirical evidence and policy suggestions," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-01, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Vincenzo Rebba, 2014. "The Long-Term Sustainability Of European Health Care Systems," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0191, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Mara Giua, 2014. "The EU Cohesion policy in context: regional growth and the influence of agricultural and rural development policies," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 85, European Institute, LSE.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig & Anna Raggl, 2015. "Migration in an ageing Europe: What are the challenges?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 79, WWWforEurope.
- Claire Gavard, 2015. "Carbon Price and Wind Power Support in Denmark," Working Papers 2015.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.