Localized Spillovers and Knowledge Flows: How Does Proximity Influence the Performance of Plants?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Individual Earnings and Educational Externalities in the European Union,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2009. "Individual earnings and educational externalities in the European Union," Working Papers 2009-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Matias Ramirez & Xibao Li & Weifeng Chen, 2013. "Comparing the Impact of Intra- and Inter-regional Labour Mobility on Problem-solving in a Chinese Science Park," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(10), pages 1734-1751, November.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration economies; knowledge spillovers; labor mobility; plant performance; geographical proximity; related variety;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-03-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2010-03-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .