Localized Spillovers and Knowledge Flows: How Does Proximity Influence the Performance of Plants?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Individual Earnings and Educational Externalities in the European Union,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2009. "Individual earnings and educational externalities in the European Union," Working Papers 2009-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Matias Ramirez & Xibao Li & Weifeng Chen, 2013. "Comparing the Impact of Intra- and Inter-regional Labour Mobility on Problem-solving in a Chinese Science Park," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(10), pages 1734-1751, November.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration economies; knowledge spillovers; labor mobility; plant performance; geographical proximity; related variety;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-03-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2010-03-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.