Report NEP-EFF-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Schiffbauer & Sandra Ospina, 2010. "Competition and Firm Productivity: Evidence From Firm-Level Data," IMF Working Papers 10/67, International Monetary Fund.
- GeneviÃ¨ve Verdier & Erasmus Kersting & Era Dabla-Norris, 2010. "Firm Productivity, innovation and Financial Development," IMF Working Papers 10/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Wokia-azi N. Kumase & Herve Bisseleua & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Opportunities and constraints in agriculture: A gendered analysis of cocoa production in Southern Cameroon," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 27, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2010. "Estimating Agroforestry's Effect on Productivity in Kenya: An Application of a Treatment Effects Model," OSIPP Discussion Paper 10E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Claudio A. Bonilla & Mariela Carvajal & Jean Sepúlveda, 2010. "Family Ownership and Firm Performance: A Closer Look at the Evidence from Public Companies in Chile," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo 08, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- KONINGS, Jozef & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2009. "Antidumping protection hurts exporters : firm-level evidence from France," CORE Discussion Papers 2009042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Harimaya, Kozo, 2010. "Efficiency in the Japanese trust banking industry: A stochastic distance function approach," MPRA Paper 21381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junichi Nishimura & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "R&D Productivity and the Organization of Cluster Policy: An Empirical Evaluation of the Industrial Cluster Project in Japan," DRUID Working Papers 10-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Silvia Fabiani & Enrico Sette, 2010. "The pro-competitive effect of imports from China: an analysis of firm-level price data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 737, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ricardo Monge-Gonzalez & Luis Rivera & Julio Rosales-Tijerino, 2010. "Productive Development Policies in Costa Rica: Market Failures, Government Failures, and Policy Outcomes," Research Department Publications 4657, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Boisvert, Richard N., 2009. "The Conservation Reserve Program, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Household Technical Efficiencies," Working Papers 57034, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009. "The effects of focus versus diversification on bank performance: Evidence from Chinese banks," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-09, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rikard Eriksson, 2010. "Localized Spillovers and Knowledge Flows: How Does Proximity Influence the Performance of Plants?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1004, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2010.