Regional Specialization And Location Of Industrial Activity In Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2003.
"Knowledge Complementarity and Fungeability: Implications for Regional Strategy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 595-606.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Knowledge Complementarity and Fungeability: Implications for Regional Strategy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200302, University of Turin.
- Martin, Ron, 1999. "The New 'Geographical Turn' in Economics: Some Critical Reflections," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 65-91, January.
- Cooke, Philip, 2001. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 945-974, December.
- Elisenda Paluzie & Jordi Pons & Daniel Tirado, 2001.
"Regional Integration and Specialization Patterns in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 285-296.
- Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez & Jordi Pons Novell & Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat, 2000. "Regional integration and specialisation patterns in Spain," Working Papers in Economics 62, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Nese Kumral & Cagacan Deger, 2004. "High Point Industries of The Aegean Region of Turkey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 14-30.
- Alberto Di Minin, 2003. "Regions in the global knowledge economy," Working Papers 200302, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
More about this item
Keywordsregional specialization; regional concentration; industrial cluster; Location Quotient Index;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-11-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2006-11-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ege:wpaper:0606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deegetr.html .