Population and the Economy in Germany, 1800-1990
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Koyama & Jean-Paul Carvalho, "undated".
"Development and Religious Polarization: The Emergence of Reform and Ultra-Orthodox Judaism,"
11/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jean-Paul Carvalho & Mark Koyama, 2011. "Development and Religious Polarization: The Emergence of Reform and Ultra-Orthodox Judaism," Economics Series Working Papers 560, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Guinnane & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2008.
"Institutions and Demographic Responses to Shocks: Württemberg, 1634-1870,"
962, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Guinnane, Timothy W. & Ogilvie, Sheilagh, 2008. "Institutions and Demographic Responses to Shocks: Wurttemberg, 1634-1870," Working Papers 44, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Ogilvie, S. & Küpker, M. & Maegraith, J., 2009. "Community Characteristics and Demographic Development: Three Württemberg Communities, 1558 - 1914," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0910, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation and Economic Development; Germany;
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .