Hypothetical extraction and fields of influence approaches: integration and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Ignazio Angeloni, 2015.
"Input-output-based measures of systemic importance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 589-606, April.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Angeloni, Ignazio, 2013. "Input-output-based measures of systemic importance," SAFE Working Paper Series 29, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Angeloni, Ignazio, 2013. "Input-Output-based Measures of Systemic Importance," MPRA Paper 49557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Vale, Vinicius de Almeida, 2015. "The increase in Brazilian household income and its impact on CO2 emissions: Evidence for 2003 and 2009 from input–output tables," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 228-239.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2008. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Group," Working Papers 08-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
More about this item
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:09/06e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.