Valuing protection of the Great Barrier Reef with choice modelling by management policy options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger H. von Haefen & D. Matthew Massey & Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2005. "Serial Nonparticipation in Repeated Discrete Choice Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 1061-1076.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartczak, Anna & Chilton, Susan & Meyerhoff, Jürgen, 2015.
"Wildfires in Poland: The impact of risk preferences and loss aversion on environmental choices,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 300-309.
- Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Wildfires in Poland: the impact of risk preferences and loss aversion on environmental choices," Working Papers 2014-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Makriyannis, Christos & Johnston, Robert, 2016. "Welfare Analysis for Climate Risk Reductions: Are Current Treatments of Outcome Uncertainty Sufficient?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-06-26 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-06-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-TUR-2010-06-26 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:1057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .