Valuing protection of the Great Barrier Reef with choice modelling by management policy options
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Star, Megan & Rolfe, John & Barbi, Emily, 2019. "Do outcome or input risks limit adoption of environmental projects: Rehabilitating gullies in Great Barrier Reef catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 73-82.
- Bartczak, Anna & Chilton, Susan & Meyerhoff, Jürgen, 2015.
"Wildfires in Poland: The impact of risk preferences and loss aversion on environmental choices,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 300-309.
- Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Wildfires in Poland: the impact of risk preferences and loss aversion on environmental choices," Working Papers 2014-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Makriyannis, Christos & Johnston, Robert, 2016. "Welfare Analysis for Climate Risk Reductions: Are Current Treatments of Outcome Uncertainty Sufficient?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2010-06-26 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-06-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-TUR-2010-06-26 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:1057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.