Labour market adjustment in the Spanish regions: a first examination to the immigration shock, 1995-2002
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Bellés-Obrero & Nicolau Martin Bassols & Judit Vall Castello, 2021.
"Safety at work and immigration,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 167-221, January.
- Bellés-Obrero, Cristina & Martin Bassols, Nicolau & Vall Castello, Judit, 2020. "Safety at Work and Immigration," GLO Discussion Paper Series 565, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Cristina Bellés-Obrero & Nicolau Martin Bassols & Judit Vall Castello, 2020. "Safety at Work and Immigration," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_185, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Technological change; Rybczynksi effect; Factor Price Equalisation;
All these keywords.
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2011-10-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-10-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vicente Esteve (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.