Report NEP-MIG-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan de BROMHEAD & Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Immigration and the demand for life insurance: Evidence from Canada, 1911," Trinity Economics Papers tep1511, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Alan Barreca & Price V. Fishback & Shawn Kantor, 2011. "Agricultural Policy, Migration, and Malaria in the 1930s United States," NBER Working Papers 17526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Jackline Wahba, 2011. "Welfare Magnet Hypothesis, Fiscal Burden and Immigration Skill Selectivity," NBER Working Papers 17515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tengeh, Robertson Khan & Ballard, Harry & Slabbert, Andre, 2011. "A framework for acquiring the resources vital for the start-up of a business in South Africa:an African Immigrant’s Perspective," MPRA Paper 34211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mekonnen Beyene, Berhe, 2011. "Determinants of Internal and International Migration in Ethiopia," Memorandum 24/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- William Frey & Julie Park, 2011. "Migration and Dispersal of Hispanic and Asian Groups: An Analysis of the 2006-2008 Multiyear American Community Survey," Working Papers 11-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- José V. Blanes & Francisco Requena & Guadalupe Serrano, 2011. "Labour market adjustment in the Spanish regions: a first examination to the immigration shock, 1995-2002," Working Papers 1123, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.