Report NEP-GEO-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Novotný, JOSEF, 2011. "Convergence and divergence in living standards among regions of the enlarged European Union (1992-2006)," MPRA Paper 34145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andy Pike & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi & Vassilis Tselios, 2011. "In search of the 'economic dividend' of devolution: Spatial disparities, spatial economic policy and decentralisation in the UK," Working Papers 2011-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2011. "Spatial Determinants of Entrepreneurship in India," NBER Working Papers 17514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12338 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tombe, Trevor, 2011. "Structural change and regional convergence: the case of declining transport costs," MPRA Paper 34053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José V. Blanes & Francisco Requena & Guadalupe Serrano, 2011. "Labour market adjustment in the Spanish regions: a first examination to the immigration shock, 1995-2002," Working Papers 1123, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2011. "The Future of Rural Policy: Lessons from Spatial Economics," SERC Policy Papers 008, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2011. "Geographic concentration and vertical disintegration in KIBS: evidence from the metropolitan area of Milan," Openloc Working Papers 1105, Public policies and local development.
- Çokgezen, Murat, 2011. "State owned enterprises, entrepreneurship and local development: A case from Turkey," MPRA Paper 27676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2011. "Agglomeration, related variety and vertical integration," Openloc Working Papers 1104, Public policies and local development.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2011. "The Future of Rural Policy: Lessons from Spatial Economics (Policy Note)," SERC Policy Papers 009, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Arghya Ghosh & Kieron Meagher, 2011. "The Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: Competition, Collusion and Uncertainty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-556, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Alvarado, Rafael, 2011. "Measuring the competitiveness of the provinces of Ecuador," MPRA Paper 34244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Structural Change and Growth in a NEG model," Working Paper CRENoS 201118, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Basant, Rakesh & Chandra, Pankaj & Upadhyayula, Rajesh, . "Knowledge Flows and Capability Building in the Indian IT Sector: A Comparative Analysis of Cluster and Non-Cluster Locations," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-10-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Nara F. Monkam, 2011. "Local Municipality Productive Efficiency and Its Determinants in South Africa," Working Papers 201120, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.