What Places Grow Faster? An Empirical Analysis of Employment Growth Factors at a Local Level for the Spanish Economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordslocal employment growth; local labour markets; NEG; incremental distances; local and regional policies; Spain;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-03-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2013-03-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edg:irenen:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Fernandez Grela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egusces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .