Report NEP-PBE-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Alm, 2013. "A Convenient Truth: Property Taxes and Revenue Stability," Working Papers 1307, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Julio Ramirez & Billy Swanson, 2013. "Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Paraguay," Working Papers 1311, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Roberta Calvet & James Alm, 2013. "Empathy, Sympathy, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 1310, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "China's Tax-for-Fee Reform and Village Inequality," Working Papers 1304, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Prada, Albino & Vaquero, Alberto, 2013. "On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009," MPRA Paper 45406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan M. Gallagher & Haydar Kurban & Joseph J. Persky, 2013. "Small Homes, Public Schools, and Property Tax Capitalization," Working Papers 13-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "Did China's Tax-for-Fee Reform Improve Farmers' Welfare in Rural Areas?," Working Papers 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Polycarpou, Alexandros, 2013. "Austerity and the income distribution: the case of Cyprus," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Eckerstorfer, Paul & Wendner, Ronald, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," MPRA Paper 45521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekrame BOUBTANE & Dramane COULIBALY & C. RAULT, 2013. "Immigration, growth and unemployment: Panel VAR evidence from OECD countries," Working Papers 201304, CERDI.
- James Alm & Abel Embaye, 2013. "Using Dynamic Panel Methods to Estimate Shadow Economies Around the World, 1984-2006," Working Papers 1303, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2013. "Taxing Pollution: Agglomeration and Welfare Consequences," MPRA Paper 45520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diana Gutiérrez Posada & Fernando Rubiera Morollón & Ana Viñuela Jimémez, 2013. "What Places Grow Faster? An Empirical Analysis of Employment Growth Factors at a Local Level for the Spanish Economy," Documentos de trabajo - IRENe 0005, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- doğru, bülent, 2013. "Seigniorage Revenue and Inflation Tax in Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 45538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atayev, Atabek, 2013. "On the Earliest Economic Growth and Income Inequality; or Modified Old Philosophical, Forgotten or Ignored, Study Reconsidered and Developed," MPRA Paper 45448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Dalle Nogare Chiara, 2013. "Public provision vs outsourcing of cultural services: evidence from italian cities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201312, University of Turin.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Survival of the Unfittest: Why the Worst Infrastructure Gets Built, And What We Can Do about It," Papers 1303.6571, arXiv.org.