Report NEP-GEO-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Helmers & Henry Overman, 2013. "My Precious! The Location and Diffusion of Scientific Research: Evidence from the Synchrotron Diamond Light Source," SERC Discussion Papers 0131, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Juan Moreno Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2013. "A Spatial Approach to Energy Economics," NBER Working Papers 18908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diana Gutiï¿½rrez Posada & Fernando Rubiera Morollï¿½n & Ana Viï¿½uela Jimï¿½mez, 2013. "What Places Grow Faster? An Empirical Analysis of Employment Growth Factors at a Local Level for the Spanish Economy," Documentos de trabajo - IRENe 0005, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2013. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in China: Housing Market Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 13/06, University of Waikato.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "The properties of local knowledge bases and entrepreneurship: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1303, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2013. "An overview of India’s Urbanization, Urban Economic Growth and Urban Equity," MPRA Paper 45537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes & Ian Gordon, 2013. "How Far Do England’s Second-Order Cities Emulate London as Human-Capital ‘Escalators’?," SERC Discussion Papers 0132, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Isabel Tecu, 2013. "The Location of Industrial Innovation: Does Manufacturing Matter?," Working Papers 13-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Prada, Albino & Vaquero, Alberto, 2013. "On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009," MPRA Paper 45406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolina Castaldi & Koen Frenken & Bart Los, 2013. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Technological Breakthroughs: An analysis of U.S. state-level patenting," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1302, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.
- Xesï¿½s Pereira Lï¿½pez & Andrï¿½ Carrascal Incera & Melchor Fernï¿½ndez Fernï¿½ndez, 2013. "Cocientes de localizaciï¿½n mediante una doble parametrizaciï¿½n," Documentos de trabajo - IRENe 0006, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.