Economic shocks, safety nets and fiscal constraints: social protection for the poor in Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla 179-D, Santiago|
Fax: (56-2) 2210 2337
Web page: http://www.cepal.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Ham & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 1998.
"Unemployment and the Social Safety Net During Transitions to a Market Economy: Evidence from the Czech and Slovak Republic,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
169, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ham, John C & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 1998. "Unemployment and the Social Safety Net during Transitions to a Market Economy: Evidence from the Czech and Slovak Republics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1117-1142, December.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S., 1991.
"The Design Of Income Maintenance Programs,"
74, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 1998.
"Macro Policy and Employment Problems in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4116, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 1998. "Macro Policy and Employment Problems in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6438, Inter-American Development Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col093:34726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.