Norman L. Hicks
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Norman L. Hicks to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
|3602 Bent Branch Ct Falls Church Va. 22041 USA|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Hicks, Norman & Wodon, Quentin, 2000. "Economic shocks, safety nets and fiscal constraints: social protection for the poor in Latin America," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34726, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Woden, Q.T. & Ayres, W. & Barenstein, M. & Hicks, N. & Lee, K. & Maloney, W. & Peeters, P. & Siaens, C. & Yitzjaki, S., 2000. "Poverty and Policy in Latin America and Caribeean," Papers 467, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Hicks, Norman, 2000. "An analysis of the index of unsatisfied basic needs (NBI) of Argentina with suggestions for improvements," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 31528, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Hicks, Norman & Vaugeois, Michel, 1990. "How good ( or bad ) are country projections?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 415, The World Bank.
- Alberto Valdés & Norman Hicks, 2001. "Introduction," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(114), pages 117-125.
- Hicks, Norman & Wodon, Quentin, 2001. "Social protection for the poor in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Hicks, Norman & Wodon, Quentin, 2001. "Protección social para los pobres en América Latina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Norman Hicks, 1994. "Adjustments during crisis: Government expenditures and revenues in Latin America, 1975 - 1988," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 21(1 Year 19), pages 1-21, June.
- Norman Hicks, 1993. "Poverty, social sector development and the role of the World Bank," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 20(1 Year 19), pages 27-39, June.
- Norman L. Hicks, 1991. "Expenditure reductions in developing countries revisited," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 29-37.
- Hicks, Norman L., 1982. "Sector priorities in meeting basic needs: some statistical evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 489-499, June.
- Hicks, Norman & Streeten, Paul, 1981. "Reply," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 399-399, April.
- Hicks, Norman & Streeten, Paul, 1979. "Indicators of development: The search for a basic needs yardstick," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 567-580, June.
- Hicks, Norman L., 1979. "Growth vs basic needs: Is there a trade-off?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(11-12), pages 985-994.
- Guisinger, Stephen & Hicks, Norman L., 1978. "Long-term trends in income distribution in Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(11-12), pages 1271-1280.
- Hicks, Norman L., 1976. "A model of trade and growth for the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 239-255, April.
- Norman Hicks & Paul Streeten, 1981. "The Search for a Basic-Needs Yardstick," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Development Perspectives, chapter 21, pages 374-397, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Norman Hicks, 2010. "Poverty Reduction Support Credits," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 27865, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Norman L. Hicks should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.