Programas sociales y transferencias de ingresos en Uruguay: los beneficios no contributivos y las alternativas para su extensión
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Galván, Estefanía, 2018.
"Intra-household Behavioral Responses to Cash Transfer Programs. Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 100-118.
- Marcelo Bergolo & Estefanía Galván, 2016. "Intra-household Behavioral Responses to Cash Transfer Programs. Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-06, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Galvan, Estefania, 2016. "Intra-Household Behavioral Responses to Cash Transfer Programs: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 10310, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marcelo Bergolo & Estefanía Galván, 2018. "Intra-household Behavioral Responses to Cash Transfer Programs. Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," Post-Print hal-01725328, HAL.
- Buendía García, Luis & Sanabria Martín, Antonio, 2013. "Productive Structure, Political Cycle And Inequality: The Case Of Uruguay, 2004-2011," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 22(ex).
- Schwarzer, Helmut, & Tessier, Lou. & Gammage, Sarah., 2014. "Coordination institutionnelle et socle de protection sociale : Expériences en Amérique latine : Argentine, Brésil, Chili, Mexique, Uruguay," ILO Working Papers 994847043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Alma Espino, 2013. "Gender Dimensions of the Global Economic and Financial Crisis in Central America and the Dominican Republic," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 267-288, July.
- -, 2010. "Social Panorama of Latin America 2009," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1249 edited by Eclac, July.
- Guillermo Cruces & Marcelo Bérgolo, 2013. "Informality and Contributory and Non-Contributory Programmes. Recent Reforms of the Social-Protection System in Uruguay," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(5), pages 531-551, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col041:6152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Biblioteca CEPAL (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.